NYAT receives no government funding. We rely entirely on the generosity of our brilliant supporters.
If you’re passionate about the Arts and the way they can unlock the potential of our young people, contributing to NYAT’s work is a fantastic way to make that happen.
Online donations are powered by Donorfy and processed by Stripe (cards) or GoCardless (Direct Debits).
You can also support NYAT via any of these (click a logo):
Every contribution makes a difference to a young person’s life. Examples are:
- £25 pays for a pair of ballet shoes
- £50 pays for a student’s monthly travel to dance or music lessons
- £100 pays for a student to attend a recall audition for an accredited drama school
- £250 pays for a youth theatre workshop for 30 students
- £500 pays for a class of 30 children to visit the theatre for the first time
- £1,000 pays for a year’s tuition for a talented young musician or dancer
- £5,000 pays for five music or dance bursaries